Although Anti-Fatigue Caps is designed primarily for ammonia reduction in long distance events, the nutrients in the formula are excellent for helping counteract everyday fatigue.
Thoroughly tested over several years in the most extreme athletic endurance events, Anti-Fatigue Caps helps remove fatigue-causing, performance-robbing ammonia. During extended endurance exercise the body accumulates excess ammonia from protein metabolism, which interferes with glycogen production, disrupting energy output. Anti-Fatigue Caps is a one-of-a-kind supplement combining two well-known ammonia-scavenging nutrients. Clean up the waste products of combustion, or you’ll pay the price. To stay strong in multi-hour events, you need Anti-Fatigue Caps.
- Potent aspartate compound, yielding significant amounts of potassium and magnesium.
- 10 mg per capsule of EES™ (blend of protease and phytase enzymes) for greater absorption and assimilation of the key nutrients in Anti-Fatigue Caps.
- All vegetable (VCaps™) capsules.
- 2-4 capsules one hour prior to training. This would provide an initial dose of 500-1000 mg magnesium/potassium aspartate, and 480-960 mg of OKG, an excellent dose at the onset of an endurance workout or race.
- An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Potassium Magnesium Aspartate||500mg||†|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||50mg||12%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||70mg||2%|
|OKG (Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate)||480mg||†|
|Enzyme Enhancement System™ (EES – A proprietary blend of protease and amylase||20mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Beet Juice, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water)|