QForce Post Sports Oil
Helps in the removal of lactic acid from the muscles, soothes and revitalizes, with special therapeutic qualities. Speeds up recovery.
Massage into the muscles after exercise. (Athletes who massage into their muscles 2 hrs after competing = recovery minimum 3 x quicker than passive rest).
- Removes lactic acid from the muscles and relieves soreness
- Quickens recovery process by 3 x times faster than passive rest
- Can be used in stage races
- It removes the dead leg feeling after hard work out
- Can be used in the bath if you are feeling lazy for compete relaxation
- De-stressor of muscles due caused by over activity
- Healing oils and VIT E/A moistures skin
- Soothes and revitalizes
- Can be added to the bath for complete recovery
- Relaxes sciatica and nerve pain
- Helps prevent onset muscle soreness
- Prevents cramping and muscle fatigue while competing in ultra marathon/endurance/extreme sports
- Quickens reflex reaction times under extreme stress
- Non sports people with muscular/rheumatic/arthritic pain should use after shower, 2 x daily to help maintain a good range of motion flexibility and to loosen tight, stiff joints
Massage into the muscles after training/competition. For athletes massage into muscles 2 hrs after competing. If combined with Qrub apply Qrub first then wait 5min and apply QForce post sports oil. Max 4 pumps per body is needed. Do not apply to open wounds. This is a topical application.
Grapeseed organically grown (Vitis Vinifera), Wheatgerm (Triticum Vulgare), Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum linne), Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Cypress(Cupressus sempervirens), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
Only the finest ingredients are blended together 100% natural, organically grown, Certified organic USDA, Certified organic Bio gro.